- Preparation: 8 days
- Cooking: none
- Portions: 1
- 20ml whole wheat, unbleached or rye flour
- 10ml fermented yogourt
- 45ml water at 20°C
- 15ml dry organic raisins
- Vigorously mix the ingredients in a resealable bowl 500 ml; let sit 24hours at ambient temperature
- Glassy liquid covers the dough; add 20 ml of flour and 53ml of water; Mix thoroughly and reseal for a other 24 hours
- The day after , bubbles should appear on the surface; repate the 2nd step
- The next day, mix thoroughly and discard ¾ of the mixture; add 100g of flour, mix thoroughly and close
- Forman bubbles on the surface; repeat the 4th step 4 days in row.
The leaven is ready : maintain it , adding little to no water and flour daily. Keep in the fridge or at ambient temperature. For a more consistent taste use the sourdought Florapan.