Rosewood Collecting Mushrooms Knife with Compass and Map Scales
- Brand : Mercury
- Origin : Italy
- - material: Stainless steel
- - thickness: mm. 2
- - length: cm. 6
- - surface finishing: glossy
- - material: essence of rosewood
- - surface finishing: Natural
- Fixing: brass tacks
- Weight: gr. 95 (without sheath)
- Sheath: Black and yellow Cordura ® with strap and belt loop
- Packaging: Plastic box or Cardboard recycled brown box
More than 30 years ago we created“MICO” the collecting mushroom knife to satisfy the expectations of the mushrooms passionate; the knife became immediately popular and imitated by the competitors.
This model has a quite large very sharp tempered stainless steel blade with a non cutting serration on the reverse side of the cutting edge to clean the mushroom steam.
The ergonomic handle is made in rose wood and is provided with a metric scale to measure the size of the mushroom. The inside liners are made in stainless steel as well as the spring. A real bristle brush is fitted at the end of the handle for the fine cleaning of the most fragile parts of the mushroom. It’s equipped with a compass and a map scale tool, tweezers and a spring-catch to secure it with a string to your belt, bag or knapsack.