The Kingdom of Fungi
Rupture de stock
Details du produit
- Marque : Princeton University Press
- Auteur : Jens H. Petersen
- Année de parution : 2013
- Pages : 256
- ISBN : 978-0691157542
The fungi realm has been called the "hidden kingdom," a mysterious world populated by microscopic spores, gigantic mushrooms and toadstools, and a host of other multicellular organisms ranging widely in color, size, and shape. The Kingdom of Fungi provides an intimate look at the world's astonishing variety of fungi species, from cup fungi and lichens to truffles and tooth fungi, clubs and corals, and jelly fungi and puffballs. This beautifully illustrated book features more than 800 stunning color photographs as well as a concise text that describes the biology and ecology of fungi, fungal morphology, where fungi grow, and human interactions with and uses of fungi.
The Kingdom of Fungi is a feast for the senses, and the ideal reference for naturalists, researchers, and anyone interested in fungi.
- Reveals fungal life as never seen before
- Features more than 800 stunning color photos
- Describes fungal biology, morphology, distribution, and uses
- A must-have reference book for naturalists and researchers