Wild Edible Mushrooms of British Columbia
Rupture de stock
Details du produit
- Marque : Northern Bushcraft Publishing
En anglais seulement.
This field guide covers the wild edible mushrooms of British Columbia that are most suitable for novice mushroom pickers. Learn how to confidently identify mushrooms based on key charactersitics and how to distinguish look-alikes. This comprehensive and lightwight guide is ideal for hikers, foragers and other nature enthusiasts.
- over 150 full colour photos of edible mushrooms
- 64 detailed species descriptions that assume no knowledge of mycology
- clear descriptions of the key features of each edible mushroom
- 105 look-alike mushrooms and how to tell them apart
- Culinary notes, including tips on preparation and preservation
Mushrooms of the Rocky Mountain Region
The Outer Spores - Mushrooms of Haida Gwaii
National Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Mushrooms
Milk Mushrooms of North America: A Field Indentification Guide to the Genus Lactarius
Edible and Medicinal Mushrooms of New England and Eastern Canada