October 26, 2020
Horror stories surrounding Amanita are countless, across centuries and cultures. Except in Antarctica, the genus is present all over the world. It maintains...
March 14, 2020
He approaches the cash register. A man in his early forties, bald. Alex starts by telling me his story.
He has a lot against conventional medicine. He was a...
November 20, 2019
A few days ago, a customer named Kevin visited Mycoboutique’s shop in Montréal. Among other purchases, he brought to the cash counter a fascinating book:...
June 27, 2019
Previously unknown in our latitudes, Lyme disease has been steadily progressing northwards: it affects more and more hikers. It begins with localized rash but...
March 23, 2019
How to navigate with the names of species? Each region of the world has its own familiar names, often simply evoking a color: black mushroom, red, ... Thus,...
January 28, 2019
Health Canada writes somewhere that "mushrooms are part of a healthy diet and provide many of the nutrients your body needs." Why aqren't mushrooms mentionned...
November 25, 2018
In June 2014, homeowners confronted with the proliferation of woolly filaments in the crawl space of their residence, turned to experts. They concluded that an...
October 20, 2018
White button mushrooms are in every grocery store around the world. As inexpensive as they may be, they have a flaw: they bruise easily, which makes them less...
July 21, 2018
Morels are still essentially a wild product today. For the past twenty years, China has displayed itself as a pioneer in the cultivation of morels. The...
May 28, 2018
A few weeks ago, the postman brought a white cushioned envelope. The address of the recipient, unknown to us, is in Texas, the return address is ours. The...
- October 2020
- March 2020
- November 2019
- June 2019
- March 2019
- January 2019
- November 2018
- October 2018
- July 2018
- May 2018
- February 2018
- December 2017
- October 2017
- June 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- December 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- July 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- September 2014
- March 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- July 2013
- April 2013
- February 2013
- November 2012
- July 2012
- January 2012
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- - The Mycological Society of Montreal
- - The Mycological Society of the Outaouais
- - The Mycological Society of Alma
- - The Mycological Society of Québec
- - The Saguenay Mycological Society Inc.
- - The Mycological Society of Sudbury
- - The Toronto Mycological Society
- - Association of the Chemical Profession of Ontario - Poison Control Center
- - Association des Mycophiles Sylvifrancs
- - Intellicast: accurate precipitation readings of the past 7 days
- - Mycoquébec
- - The Québec Mycoblogue
- - Identification Key of Entolomatacea in the Pacific Northwest
- - A compilation of mycological information found on the internet
- - Benoît Peyre
- - When mushrooms and photography collide
- - General Mushroom Info (France)
- - Steps to identifying your harvest (France)
- - Good advice for finding and identifying (France)
- - The Eguisheim Mushroom Boutique (France)
- - The Villefranche Mushroom Boutique (France)