March 23, 2019
How to navigate with the names of species? Each region of the world has its own familiar names, often simply evoking a color: black mushroom, red, ... Thus,...
February 28, 2018
At this time every Year, the Montréal en lumière Festival is a unique chance to discover some of the World’s best chefs.
A few days ago, after a days...
October 7, 2017
The official name of a species is an internationally recognized origin certification: it determines the commercial value of a given mushroom. Thus, the...
September 30, 2014
You love wild mushrooms. You do not have time to forage them yourself and sometimes no time to cook. Discover a few good restaurants in Montréal where wild...
July 19, 2013
Located 100km south of Lyon, the hamlet of St-Bonnet-le-Froid is perched up high in the mountains, at an altitude of 1200m and is surrounded by Douglas fir...
July 4, 2012
Yes and yes! Except for a few species, it is recommended to cook and wash any mushrooms you eat, especially if they are wild.
Cooking mushrooms, as well as...
September 25, 2011
Worldwide, the white button mushroom has come to typify what's called a mushroomy taste. Yet there is amazing diversity of flavour, texture, and aroma among...
- October 2020
- March 2020
- November 2019
- June 2019
- March 2019
- January 2019
- November 2018
- October 2018
- July 2018
- May 2018
- February 2018
- December 2017
- October 2017
- June 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- December 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- July 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- September 2014
- March 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- July 2013
- April 2013
- February 2013
- November 2012
- July 2012
- January 2012
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- - The Mycological Society of Montreal
- - The Mycological Society of the Outaouais
- - The Mycological Society of Alma
- - The Mycological Society of Québec
- - The Saguenay Mycological Society Inc.
- - The Mycological Society of Sudbury
- - The Toronto Mycological Society
- - Association of the Chemical Profession of Ontario - Poison Control Center
- - Association des Mycophiles Sylvifrancs
- - Intellicast: accurate precipitation readings of the past 7 days
- - Mycoquébec
- - The Québec Mycoblogue
- - Identification Key of Entolomatacea in the Pacific Northwest
- - A compilation of mycological information found on the internet
- - Benoît Peyre
- - When mushrooms and photography collide
- - General Mushroom Info (France)
- - Steps to identifying your harvest (France)
- - Good advice for finding and identifying (France)
- - The Eguisheim Mushroom Boutique (France)
- - The Villefranche Mushroom Boutique (France)