Wine-cap Mushrooms and Asparagus Quiche
- Preparation: 30 min
- Cooking: 50 min
- Portions: 4
- 1 tbso oil or butter
- 1 cup fresh wine-cap mushroom cleaned and diced
- 1 cup of asparagus, cleaned, trimmed and diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/3 cups of pitted black olives
- 1 cup of 35% cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup grated Gruyère cheese
- shortcrust pastry roll
- salt & pepper
- Sweat onions and frymushrooms in oil or butter until water has evaporated (about 10 minutes).
- Add asparagus to onions and mushrooms mix; Stirfry at medium for another 5 minutes; Remove from heat and let cool.
- Beat together eggs and cream; Add cheese and season to taste.
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry, prick it with a fork and bake in the oven at 180°C for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread onion, mushroom, and asparagus mix in the bottom of dough; Distribute mix of eggs, cream and cheese evenly on this first layer; Spread olives on top.
- Put the quiche in the oven and cook at 180°C for 40 to 50 minutes.