Lobster mushroom tacos
- Preparation: 340 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Portions: 4
- 300g fresh lobster mushroom or 30 g dried
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- juice of one lime
- 1/2 tbsp of smoked chili powder (mesquite, paprika or chili)
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of grated strong cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup of fresh corn grain cooked or canned
- 1 minced red pepper
- 1/2 cup of chopped coriandre
- 2 green onions, coarsely chopped
- A pack of fresh corn torillas
Wash the lobster mushroom and make slices of 5 mm. Heat the oil in a large skillet and sauté the mushrooms. Add salt and chili powder. When it starts to brown add the lime juice. Set aside in a serving dish and keep warm.
Over low heat, heat torillas in a pan. To keep warm, set aside in a serving dish covered with aluminum foil.
Put on the table the different ingredients so that your guests can make their lobster mushroom tacos . Enjoy.