Dried Milk Kefir Grains
- Brand : Mycoboutique
- Weight : 10g
- Transfer the kefir grains to up to 4 cups of fresh milk.
- Cover with a coffee filter or cloth secured by a rubber band.
- Place in a warm spot, 20 and30°C, to culture.
- Culture until milk is slightly thickened and aroma is pleasant, generally 24 hours.
- After culturing is complete, separate the kefir grains from the finished kefir.
- Place the kefir grains in a new batch of milk.
- Store the finished kefir in the refrigerator.
• Avoid aluminum utensils when making milk kefir. Stainless steel is acceptable.
• Fermented foods often have a sour but clean aroma and flavor. Never consume anything that smells or tastes unpleasant.
The Art of Natural Cheesemaking Using Traditional, Non-Industrial Methods and Raw Ingredients to Make the World's Best Cheeses
Nylon Mesh Strainer 5.5 Inch
The Wildcrafting Brewer: Creating Unique Drinks and Boozy Concoctions from Nature's Ingredients