Pressure Cooker model 925
Out of stock
- Brand : All American
- Model : 925
- Origin : United States
The All American line of pressure cookers offers the best and safest method for home canning. The U.S.D.A. recommends that pressure canning is the only way to can meat, fish, poultry and all vegetables. This unit has the capacity needed for preparing large quantities of food and pressure cooking inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness in a short time. Only All American Pressure Cookers feature an exclusive, precision machined "Metal-to-Metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed.
The All American Pressure Cooker 925 23.6 Litre features:
- Professional quality, extra heavy duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
- Geared steam gauge
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & overpressure plug)
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy to clean satin finish
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
Includes cooking/canning rack and instruction & recipe book
Capacity - 23.6 litres (Liquid), 19 X 500ml jars, 7 X 1L jars*
Inside diameter - 32.07 cm
Inside Height - 30.16 cm
Overall Height - 42.55 cm
*Jar capacities are based on round regular mouth standard Mason jar sizes.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.