Pressure Cooker model 921
Before ordering, please contact us by E-mail to proceed with your order.
- Brand : All American
- Model : 921
- Origin : United States
The All American line of pressure cookers offers the best and safest method for home canning. The U.S.D.A. (United States Department of Agriculture) recommends that pressure canning is the only way to can meat, fish, poultry and all vegetables. The All American 921 has the capacity needed for preparing large quantities of food and pressure cooking inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness in a short time. Only All American Pressure Cookers feature an exclusive, precision machined "Metal-to-Metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed.
The All American Pressure Cooker 921 20 litre features:
- Professional quality, extra heavy duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
- Geared steam gauge
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & overpressure plug)
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy to clean satin finish
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
Includes cooking/canning rack and instruction & recipe book
Capacity - 20.35 litres (Liquid), 19 X 500 mL jars, 7 X 1L jars*
Inside diameter - 31.12 cm
Inside Height - 26.67
Overall Length - 38.10 cm
Overall Height - 39.05 cm
*Jar capacities are based on round regular mouth standard Mason jar sizes.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty