Edible Mushrooms Quebec and Eastern Canada
- Author : Fernand Miron et Anita Royer
- Year : 2020
- Pages : 200
- ISBN : 978-2-9808585-3-6
Written in both official languages o f Canada and abundantly illustrated with color photos, this book will appeal to amateur pickers as well as professionals, restorers and processors. QR codes inserted in many places will allow you to access to more detailed information hosted on the Miron-Royer Foundation Inc. web site. Also, we offer it in paper and electronic format. This book addresses the following topics:
- Mushrooms relationship with trees.
- The high-quality species, where and when pick them.
- Picking techniques, packaging, preservation.
- Preparation for sale and marketing.
- The laws and regulations that govern this activity.
Champignons sauvages du Québec - cahier de charge commercial
Le tour du monde des champignons en 60 tableaux
Edible Mushrooms of the Boreal Forest
Boletes Quebec and Eastern Canada
Champignons comestibles du Québec: Les connaître, les déguster ÉDITION REVUE ET AUGMENTÉE