Frozen Milk kefir grains
Before ordering, please contact us by E-mail to obtain a submission for delivery.
- Brand : Mycoboutique
- Origin : Quebec
- Weight : 10 g
- Defrost in refrigirator over night
- Transfer the kefir grains to up to 4 cups of fresh milk.
- Cover with a coffee filter or cloth secured by a rubber band.
- Place in a warm spot, 20 and30°C, to culture.
- Culture until milk is slightly thickened and aroma is pleasant, generally 24 hours.
- After culturing is complete, separate the kefir grains from the finished kefir.
- Place the kefir grains in a new batch of milk.
- Store the finished kefir in the refrigerator.
• Avoid aluminum utensils when making milk kefir. Stainless steel is acceptable.
• Fermented foods often have a sour but clean aroma and flavor. Never consume anything that smells or tastes unpleasant.